Saturday, August 28, 2010

I have a blog?

Alright, I never thought I would do a blog, but here I am.

Here's my motivation to start this blog: MY LACK OF MOTIVATION!!! Over the past 2 years I have been steadily improving my health, relationship with the Lord through service, and finding the love of my life! But recently I feel that my dedication for healthy eating and exercise has fallen by the wayside with busyness and lack of time. But recently I've realized that busyness and lack of time isn't going to change, so I've got to figure out how to fit in shopping for healthy foods, cooking at home, and making it to the gym on a more regular basis without having the luxury to have a real consistent schedule. I'm hoping this blog can serve as a place for me to do some homework a couple times a week. Through this blog I will be dedicated to search and post healthy recipes and new ways of working out. And I need your help! I'm hoping that if you read this we can motivate each other too!!!


Working out and eating healthy aren't the only things I would like to gain motivation for. I want to do more studying and preparation for my jr high group of girls too, scrapbooking, and I really want to become a reader. It's all these things that I don't seem to have time for but am convinced, if I'm more intentional, I can find time to do!





Lava Tube hike in Flagstaff, AZ
Plus Jeff and I are always looking for new adventures, so I'd love to share what we've been up to, and hear some more suggestions from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment